cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
RB151
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Windows 10 driver for DesignJet 800 plotters

HP Recommended
DesignJet 800ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anyone know if HP is going to put out a Windows 10 driver for DesignJet 800 plotters. We have quite a few within the company that need drivers. Especially for AutoCad.

3 REPLIES 3
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 306 37 85
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found one reply from David, regarding your post :

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/Windows-10-and-Desig...

Mysel hate Windows 8 or 10.....

if it work & give your kudo to David.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
RB151
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. I have already tried all of this and can get my plotter to print PDF's but nothing else. Would really like it to work like a normal plotter again in Windows 10.

jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 306 37 85
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if you intend to use it to print photos, posters etc & you need to use program like photoshop etc.

Myself use Photoshop cs5 daily to edit & print.

Always google your question & you can get quick respond or solutions.....

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation