Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
designjet 5000ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to download the drivers and software for the designjet 5000ps with no luck.

The troubleshooting page doesnt even recognise the printer or serial number

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I checked the HP website, there is no Win 10 driver for your DJ5000 printer & only up to XP.

Find an old PC with Windows XP installed, then download that XP driver ..

Do not waste more time.....

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Check the following forum topic hope it will help you too:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Archive-Read-Only/How-to-install-drivers-for-old-Designjet-pl...

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I have followed the steps but it doesnt give me the option to install when i right click on it, just open.

So Im still stuck 😞

HP Recommended

I checked the HP website, there is no Win 10 driver for your DJ5000 printer & only up to XP.

Find an old PC with Windows XP installed, then download that XP driver ..

Do not waste more time.....

HP Recommended

Thanks for that Ive been going round in circles 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.