cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
FerdinandX
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

how to setup the NTP timesync / timeserver on HP PageWide XL 8000PS

HP Recommended
HP PageWide XL 8000PS, PN: CZ309A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

how to setup the NTP timesync on HP PageWide XL 8000PS?

I could not find any setup of NTP (timeserver) on webserver configuration page or in printers GUI.

Even in the manual I couldn't find anything about NTP.

Thank you for assistance.

FerdinandX

2 REPLIES 2
StefanoFereri
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

in the GUI of my printer I can find it on Settings/Presettings/Date-Time (wording may be different on an english printer, I translated the menu items).

By the way: I installed the latest firmware today and printer can synchronize now with domain controller. But summertime does not work... 🙂

Regards,

Stefano

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
FerdinandX
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi StefanoFereri,

thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately ther is no option for NTP in the printer GUI with Firmware-Version: NGRGA_11_22_02.2 here.

I want the printer pull the correct time from a local timeserever specified by an IP address.

Could someone else please point me how to set up NTP on PageWide XL 8000PS?

Kind regards,

FerdinandX

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation