cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
dinusha
Level 2
26 10 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

hp z3200 image quality issue

HP Recommended
z3200

hi. i appreciate if anyone could help me resolve my printer issue here. i tried to print an image on my z3200 24" printer and the image is missing some colours. i replaced the PK / LG , G/ E print heads recently. the diagnostic image looks fine. there is enough ink too. what could be the problem?test printtest printartworkartworkdiagnostic imagediagnostic image

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I could not see your images, only triangles.

You said     diagnostic print fine.....    you must check if any missing color.... 12 of them.  if all ok,

do a printhead alignment..... if pass...    do a color calibration.....   if pass.... your printer ok.

if you have glossy photo paper, load it & do a print with  hp Z3200 glossy/satin/sg   icc profile...

in print setting.... pick            best...

Your printer can print the most beautiful, high quality images.... I have one 44" also....

Try my above steps & post result...

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I could not see your images, only triangles.

You said     diagnostic print fine.....    you must check if any missing color.... 12 of them.  if all ok,

do a printhead alignment..... if pass...    do a color calibration.....   if pass.... your printer ok.

if you have glossy photo paper, load it & do a print with  hp Z3200 glossy/satin/sg   icc profile...

in print setting.... pick            best...

Your printer can print the most beautiful, high quality images.... I have one 44" also....

Try my above steps & post result...

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation