cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Michael_73
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

multi-sheet feeder A3 won't print a landscape format drawing

HP Recommended
T125
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to print A3 Solidworks drawings on a T125 via the multisheet feed tray. A3 is loaded as portrait but the drawings on the computer preview as landscape. When I hit print I get a message saying that the paper needs to be 420mm wide (landscape A3) but I only have paper 296mm wide (portrait A3). If I change the orientation in the print dialog box, the print is either scaled to the paper width or errors again as the print exceeds the paper width.

There is an auto rotate function available for printing from roll but it is disabled for multisheet operations. I can print A3 PDF's (with auto portrait/ landscape setting enabled) of drawings but not print the same drawings directly.

I also don't have this problem printing to other (non HP) A4/A3 printers, so it is not strictly speaking a Solidworks issue. I can't find anything in the manual, printer properties or in the printer menus that could fix this.

2 REPLIES 2
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,006 27,850 1,520 1,613
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Michael_73

Welcome to HP support community.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Michael_73
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As above, it is a (Designjet) T125. The box lists the product code as 5ZY57A

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation