Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
designjet t120
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi, the designjet T120 is not printing anything out even though the screen on the the designjet showing "printing".

I did remove the cable connecting between the desk top & designjet, power down & unplug, nothing seems to resolve the issue.

I did try to do form feeding, change paper source, load the roll, all these are working as usual but it is JUST NOT PRINTING OUT.

Please help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I did a "hard reset" but skipped the "align printhead" part. It was still the same. Not printing anything out even though the front panel showing "printing".

I powered it down for a very long time, turn it back on. The designjet prompted again the "align printhead" but this time I did not skip and let it perform the alignment.

After the alignment, it starts working. It's really print out as like the front panel showing "printing". I got the hard copy of the drawing.

Next time, perform all the steps when it prompt after the hard reset to save all these dramas from happening again.

Thanks guys. Problem solved.😀

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I did a "hard reset" but skipped the "align printhead" part. It was still the same. Not printing anything out even though the front panel showing "printing".

I powered it down for a very long time, turn it back on. The designjet prompted again the "align printhead" but this time I did not skip and let it perform the alignment.

After the alignment, it starts working. It's really print out as like the front panel showing "printing". I got the hard copy of the drawing.

Next time, perform all the steps when it prompt after the hard reset to save all these dramas from happening again.

Thanks guys. Problem solved.😀

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.