Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
hp designjet t100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

im thinking the sensor is messed up as the printer thinks the paper is roughly half a inch off everytime i try to print something on standard letter or b size paper.Anyone have any suggestions. this printer is only a few months old

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'm having all sorts of problems that tend to come and go.

Sometimes it just flat out refuses to print a pdf (Acrobat, Acrobat reader, Bluebeam, doesn't mater) other times it will.

It also can't seem to tell what orientation letter sized paper is loaded.

If trying to print from PowerPoint, in landscape, I turn it to feed as landscape, the printer says it is looking for 11" paper but thinks I have 10.69" paper.

HP Recommended

I am just starting to use this printer, I can see its a pain in the ** to use the multi sheet tray.  I clearly have 8x11 paper in the machine and it is telling me that it is not?  My paper is off the same amount roughly as yours.  Did you ever get answer?

HP Recommended

i spent a hr or so with them on support. they really couldn't help me out, their response was to only use their paper. we only use this printer to make overlays for our machine shop. i figured out that i had to use a heavier paper behind the clear film. The sensor is reading the paper wrong for some reason.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.