Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
hp designjet 750c plus
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Good morning all 

I have an  hp designjet 750c plus printer, it was working fine with my old apple laptop, Unfortunatley that was stolen and I had to purchase a new one. I don't seem to be able to find a driver that will work, I find drivers but once down loaded they will not open , and say the environmental liecence is no longer supported. I don't wish to throw away my printer as it was working perfectly for me. I am now running Mac Catalina   Can anyone suggest where I can find some sort of driver for this to work  please. 

many thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @old-fool 

Catalina doesn't support this printer, so what I suggest you is looking under the Apple site for an old drivers package however i cannot guarantee that you will find one that will work under Catalina.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.