Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Design Jet T130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently, my printer has started cutting off about 1/3 of a standard D drawing when printing on the 22" width.  I've successfully done full-sized D drawings in the past, but this seems to be a problem that isn't going away.

I've checked the settings, paper source (roll feed), printer settings to no avail.

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Had been doing that all along with the same result, so I started up the HP Design Jet Utility, updated it and told it to check the printer for problem - turns out the driver was not working properly - reinstalled, and it prints fine. It also found two instances of the printer, so that's probably where the real problem lay.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I suspect you did not setup print size correctly... remember your drawing blank areas also belong to image size..

for example, if your image size is    22x30  ... so you setup  the print size 24x31  (  keep some margins)  landscape
layout..   ( cautious  ,   sometimes the auto rotate  option , this fooled me countless time & wasted lots of materials )

if you always print the same size.... go to    printer section, print preference  ,   enter size & layout you want, also print
quality......   make sure press       apply.....   so this size will be default whenever you print next time.

try it & see does it solve your problem.....

HP Recommended

Had been doing that all along with the same result, so I started up the HP Design Jet Utility, updated it and told it to check the printer for problem - turns out the driver was not working properly - reinstalled, and it prints fine. It also found two instances of the printer, so that's probably where the real problem lay.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.