Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 40L Gaming Desktop PC GT21-0000i (392G2AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there I have had some weird audio issues with my new HP Omen 40L
In some games, all my PC audio Cuts, Lags out for 1 second and this can happen very often.
and in some games, it happens a lot a lot like In Rainbow Six Siege I can't play that game because of that thing.
Before all my USB ports died for a moment because of this issue and then when it fixed itself all my sounds started to go "glitchy" sounding until I restarted my PC again.
Nowadays the only problem I seem to have is audio cutting when opening some software, game, or just randomically while watching something.

Earlier I thought maybe it was drivers or something like that and I talked with UBISOFT support a lot about it and we tried to figure out what is wrong.
I have reinstalled my audio drivers and done a lot of things but nothing seems to be working.
I tried different headphones and audio devices too but nothing worked.
I have checked HP Support Assistant and it shows automatically the newest drivers but there is nothing.

Thank you for reading this I hope someone has a tiny clue what this could be, This was a really expensive PC and what I have gotten is kinda bad (Had to replace the motherboard after 3 months because of a factory problem)

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

hi

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Desktops/HP-Omen-40L-Stuck-on-BOOT-LOOP/m-p/8457594

you already had problems, you didn't answer here..
not the same computer?
You now say that you have tried everything, so it is difficult to answer you..
but it seems that your computer is not in working order..
it is new, it does not work, take advantage of the warranty, return it to the seller, or contact the after-sales service, do not waste your time!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Ho I am really sorry that I somehow forgot to answer to the last threat, I got my PC fixed back then (Motherboard was faulty and repair shop replaced it, I needed to pay for it which was stupid imo.

You are saying that I should return this PC if possible?

I was thinking what if that Audio problem could be because of Win 11 or faulty drivers ? 

HP Recommended

Hello

[start]This is an automatic response
in order to avoid writing the same thing each time

Some elements may therefore not apply to you 
To be able to answer you effectively, we need some information

we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support
and for a laptop
HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

Give the full name with the product number P / N

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb

Give the full version of windows

for windows 10 ( 11 ) type winver in the search box
if you give the best information
your problem could have a solution more quickly (depending on the difficulty, of course)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello thank you for the fast reply, here are the details you asked for.
I don't understand how I find the end of the model numbers, I tried looking from the links

Model of my computer: Omen by HP 40L Gaming Desktop GT21-0xxx
Product Number: 605Z9EA#UUW
The full version of Windows is : 21H2 (build version 22000. 1098)
Windows 11 Home 64bit

HP Recommended

is it  this one ?

OMEN by HP 40L GT21-0874no Desktop PC product specifications

i see

BlizzardOC motherboard

this model must have an overclocking system
have you changed anything, tried if there are different options?

OMEN Performance Control

Overclocking in OMEN Gaming Hub

given the configuration of this monster
if you can't play well, with what you've already tried, after already having a motherboard replace
I advise you to see the after-sales service

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Yea it is that one.

I haven't tried any overclocking things in this PC but I changed it to performance from the HP game hub.
And I got a really big Windows / Bios Update and now I haven't had audio cutting yet.
I don't know if they fixed it now or what.

If this continues I will try contact the after seller but don't know if it helps anyway

HP Recommended

Hello again, The problem is still here but now I have found the problem.
I am using a GoXLR mixer on my PC and the audio cutting comes from that.
I have talked with GoXLR support and they say it is a bios "bug" 

It seems I am on the newest Bios I think so does anyone have any clue if HP even knows about this "bug" (PCIe Gen 4 issue)
GoXLR support has said that most manufacturers have fixed it but not all.

HP Recommended

the problem is that this type of device may not be used much by people with the same model of computer
If there is a bug, then hp probably doesn't know, not sure they fix it, but if no one reports the problem, no wonder no update, if that's what it is should
So again, if you have the latest bios update, and the device is the problem, then contact hp directly.
hoping that we do not refer you to the manufacturer of the device

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.