Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Not all that very clear, there is something wrong
The one I gave, is not finally installed, and you have another more recent driver
I see that there may be headphones, it should be disconnected
Under audio, input seems normal to me, I have the same thing and it works, here it is the microsoft driver under speakers
except newer (with windows 11) 10.0.22621.1 2022
Then audio video and game controller
I have an older driver, for another reason, but it works
Realtek HD audio 6.0.1.8004
And so here, you have the driver in error, but another version, is that it?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Not all that very clear, there is something wrong
The one I gave, is not finally installed, and you have another more recent driver
I see that there may be headphones, it should be disconnected
Under audio, input seems normal to me, I have the same thing and it works, here it is the microsoft driver under speakers
except newer (with windows 11) 10.0.22621.1 2022
Then audio video and game controller
I have an older driver, for another reason, but it works
Realtek HD Audio 6.0.1.8004
And so here, you have the driver in error, but another version, is that it?
I have the same error code with a device that is hidden, but under input and output, it must be normal for me, desktop computer but the speakers work
see what we have with this error code:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/error-codes-in-device-manager-in-windows-524e9e89-4dee-888...

Full Error Message
Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. (Code 45)
Cause
This error occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. To resolve this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.
Recommended Resolution
No resolution is necessary. This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require you to resolve it. The error code resolves automatically when you connect the associated device to the computer.

does this mean that your speakers are not connected, or is it because headphones are connected, and therefore deactivates them and therefore normal ..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I figured it out.  It was the version of the RealTek driver that was the issue.  The version that I had was for Windows 11 and wasn't backward compatible.  The latest HP driver update is what broke it (as I still had Windows 10 and after installing the new driver couldn't revert), but it was fixed as soon as I updated to Windows 11.

Feel a bit silly that it was just that simple of an issue, but I appreciate your assistance.

HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

hi

"I did a reinstall of Windows 10 but that was unsuccessful in solving the issue.

Can I rollback the install of HP Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 1.47.3132.0 to try and solve the issue?"

firstly i am not sure if there is a connection between this and the audio driver problem
and if you have reinstalled windows 10, then you have probably deleted the update debt with!
download , the audio driver, if you still have windows 10
and tell me the version you have then in the device manager

Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

6.0.9091.1 Rev.A884.9 MBJan 3, 2021Download

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/Cricket/hp-envy-all-in-one-pc-32-a0000i/29051861/model/33646584

I install the driver given the link by you but still got issue? Is there any extra precautions i need to do after installation? 

HP Recommended

hi

sorry @brayanweldir 

open your own thread, giving as much information as possible, as explained here

Advice For Asking The Best Questions | HP Support Forums | HP - YouTube

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.