Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-cd0002ne
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi there! I hope anyone out there can help me 🙂 I bought a Numark Party Mix (djcontroller) but when I try to use it the volume on the headphones is suuuuuper low, everything else works perfect - the different dj programs KI've tried, the sound I plug it in to speakers works fine, all of the buttons on the dj controller works, it is just the headphone volume. I have done a lot of research online and I have tried updating my HP computer to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I have also checked the volume settings on my computer- I tried to use it on my friend's Macbook from 2019 and I had the same problem there, super low volume in the headphones. I have also tried 3 different headphones (one of them is the Numark ones that I bought brand new) and both Serato and the Virtual DJ program. I spoke to a technician here and he said that the USB port might not provide enough power to the controller, since it's literallt generating all the power from the computer and not from another source of power, another technician says it might be wrong with the headphone socket on the controller.

Does anyone please know anything that might be able to help? What can be wrong? Please 🙂

Best regards Jennifer

Model on Laptop: HP Pavillion Convertible Model 14-cd0002ne
Model on DjController: Numark Party Mix
Model on Headphones: HF 150
Windows: 11

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.