Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Roar Speakers
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I have two Roar speakers from HP. Is it possible to daisy chain them to allow both to operate at the same time? Currently, I can only get one to work at any one time. The second speaker, connected with a USB cable, does not project any sound. There is an audio jack input there, but as the first Roar speaker uses that connector to hook up to the back of the desktop PC, it isn't being used. Any ideas? I'd love to be able to play botjh speakers in stereo, so to speak, at the same time.

Many thanks,

Robert

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @aptivaboy, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Community!

I understand you need to know how to daisy chain the Bluetooth speakers.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please share the product number of your PC to assist you better.

Excellent description and a great diagnosis done. It is greatly appreciated.

I have checked the specifications of the Bluetooth speakers and you cannot turn this speaker into a daisy chain.

However, you can use a third party app called AmpMe on your Android or IOS device and make the Bluetooth speaker as a daisy chain speaker.

Refer this article to know more information about syncing Bluetooth speakers together from AmpMe. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Currently, I"m using an NZXT gaming PC but the same was true with my HP Envy (Core I7 - 5500u). So, no changes from the stock confugurations. I should add that the daisychaining never worked, so my question was more if it could happen, not that I had done it before and now it didn't work.

Thank you! I will try the suggestion that you have offered!

Robert

HP Recommended

@aptivaboy, thanks for your prompt response and time again.

You cannot use your PC to make a daisy chain using the Bluetooth speakers.

As this feature is not introduced for windows yet.

As I said in my previous post, you can use a third party app called AmpMe on your Android or IOS device and make the Bluetooth speaker as a daisy chain speaker.

Hope this answers your query!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.