cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
TaS_221
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Headset plug not working at Spectre

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 convertible 15-df1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

computer won’t recognize  plugged head phones, problem solver run thru and says headset aren’t recognized, failed.

1 REPLY 1
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,058 40 105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what is  DF1xxx (what is your  xxx) BIOS PAGE 1 tells this. for sure product # ABA

OMG it IS NO DESKTOP my son has one, I gifted it to him 3 years ago, nose pinched, me.)

plugged in front or rear? (oops that is desktop question but on topic,)hummmmmm

Headphone not told

• bluetooth
  • USB
  • or 3.5mm phone jack classsics.

I will now spin the wheel of fate  an land on 3.5mm classic.

CLASSIC OR CLASSIC +

is the PC TRRS or TRS jack there?

IDK , the port icon  is unique,  and documented at hp somewhere,

and is the headphones 3 or 4 pin  TRS and TRRS.?  Tip ring ring sleeve is that that means,

if you get this wrong it will not work,  the extra R pin is for mic. (super classic)?)

they sell Y cables for TRRS to split out phones and mic.

end TRS topic.

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation