Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-05-2020 02:09 PM
I am not getting good sound from the built in microphone. I would like to plug in an external mic but the jack only accommodates a headset/mic combo plug. When I am on interactive videos, people have a hard time understanding me. What to do?
05-13-2020 12:55 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community