Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP SLIMLINE DESKTOP-290-a0009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 🙂

My previous computer was an HP All-In-One desktop. At the time I was using Bose 35 Quiet Comfort wireless headphones. They worked well. My new computer? Not so  good at all. When I connect them to my Bluetooth and other device settings correctly, all I have to do is max out the volume button on the side of my earphones and it's great. When I'm done listening I turn them off.

It's when I turn them back on the problems start. The sound quality and volume are bad and low. The headphones won't allow me to turn up the volume for max sound like they did when I first connected them. I tried clearing all of the Bose data from the phones and try again. Same deal. I went to my device manager to check for Bluetooth driver updates. There were only a couple and updating didn't change anything. I also contacted Bose and they instructed me to connect my phones to my usb cable and wait for their site to update them.

Nothing I try seems to work. With my last computer is was so simple. I'd connect them to Bluetooth then go to Youtube and listen away. When I was done, I'd turn them off. When I went to turn them on later, everything was still working. Is there different ways to do this with my current model computer? I'm running Windows 10. I know how busy you all are. I really do, and I understand that I'm no more important then the other members here looking for help, but I've been a loyal customer of HP for a long time and these headphones cost $300. This situation is driving me nuts. Please help me.

Thank you.

Below is a screenshot of my installed programs. Am I missing anything critical?

INSTALLED PROGRAMS.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Alex_646

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Does this happen with an external speaker or any other headphone as well?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Betty 🙂

As it happens, I found out what I was doing wrong. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but the issue was a result of my connecting and pairing in the proper way. My apologies for wasting your time. I still appreciate you taking the time to help though. I know how busy you must all be.

Sincerely,

Alex 

HP Recommended

Do not worry about it at all. We're more than happy to help you at any given point. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.