Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 500 (2MD3500GCT)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been hunting for the IDT Audio (formerly DTS) software for the last couple weeks. At first it was just the equalizer not working, but after a windows 10 update last night now the line in doesnt recognize that it is plugged in. If I cant get the software I will just install my old Sound Blaster Audigy card and bad mouth Windows and any audio that isnt Sound Blaster.  Because while my Audigy card is 10 years old It worked

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@VoodooLou,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Please help me with the product number for your computer so that I can look for the audio driver.

Meanwhile, you can download all the drivers for your computer from the below link.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have this issue. drivers have been removed and reinstalled. It has been this way since may 2018 when I bought my EleteDesk 800 g3, [serial number removed] . I am begining to believe that the hp audio control panel will never be fixed. I am thinking of buy an eternal audio card in order to get get the high-quality audio I thought I was paying for.

HP Recommended

Well after doing my own reinstall of drivers I got the line in to register, after a complete shutdown then restart a mere reboot didnt do the trick. The audio control panel hasnt worked since I updated to windows 10 and from what Ive read, I dont expect that it will ever work again. Too much focus on making PC's like phones, and laptops the equal of a desktop. You do that by lowering what a desktop can do so the bar isnt so high.

Honestly do you know ANYONE who uses their PC in Tablet mode? And why would you go to the effort to build that into a OS? I dont think this is a driver issue as much as it is software having conflicts with the OS because of some change made 

HP Recommended

Actually The_Fossette since I have a E6S59AV#ABA for the part number instead of Driver link how about a link to the DTS Equalizer software? 64-Bit please

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.