Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
H8-1420t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

running windows 10 64bit 1703    1506.138 wiped out IDT audio settings and will not let you install or fix.

The new windows 10 is shutting it off.

Anyone know how to fix.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Did you try this driver?

If not give it a try...Install and restart the PC...

This package provides the IDT Tempo High Definition Audio Driver for supported desktop models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71717.exe

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi:

Did you try this driver?

If not give it a try...Install and restart the PC...

This package provides the IDT Tempo High Definition Audio Driver for supported desktop models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71717.exe

HP Recommended

Hi ,

THANK YOU this worked and reinstalled the IDT DRivers and Beats Audio .

Thank you for all your help.

Thank You,

Jim

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Jim.

HP Recommended

I have a HP Envy 700-074 desktop and had to reinstall windows 10 after upgrading about 18 months ago.  The initial upgrade worked fine but when i reinstalled windows 10 I had no audio and it wouldn't recognize my device.  I followed your link and file name sp71717.exe and rstarted the computer and it works great now!

Thanks,

Paul

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Paul.

Glad that driver worked for your PC too.

HP Recommended

SP71717.exe works for Pavilion s5-1350jp also, thanks. The control pannel was removed just after Windows 10 RS2 update.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Many thanks Paul, it also work for me after very frustrated to find the match software

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad the driver worked for you too.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.