01-24-2020 01:26 PM
Hi! My microphone is not inputting correctly. The voice is very deep. I already deleted the enhancements, but the voice is still deep coming out of the output after I talk. I am usually using this feature for gaming, but I have had trouble when I needed to complete an online interview too. Any suggestions? Sounds like a very deep man or almost demonic because of how low the voice is coming out. Thank you!
01-28-2020 08:58 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
While you respond to that, let's perform Audio driver rollback: ( for HP laptop and desktop )
- Open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, locate Audio input and Outputs.
- Right-click on the Audio device and choose Properties.
- Select the Driver tab.
- Select the Roll Back Driver button. Once it's done try to record the audio.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee