Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p6620f Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I've installed the CSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack x64 that came with my CSR 4.0 bluetooth dongle. I can connect to  my bluetooth speakers and headphones, but  there is no sound. The Device Manager states that the driver is not correct and can't find it automatically . Can anyone provide a link to the correct driver? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@jkvmedina, welcome back to the forum.

Try this to see if it works:

1. In the search type" Device manager" and open it.
  2. Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
  3. Right click on "CSR" and select Update Driver
  4. Select" Browse my computer for driver update"
  5. Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"
  6. Select "Generic bluetooth Driver"

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

This is what I see when I view the Device Manager

missing bluetooth peripheral device.jpg

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @jkvmedina.

Here is one last driver that may work.  If not, I suggest that you contact Tech Support for the dongle.  They are the experts on their products.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the link to the CSR drivers. I installed them and, while I can now link my Pavilion p6620f Desktop to my android phone, unfortunately I am still getting  the CsrBtPort_Enumerated_Device_00 error and am unable to use my bluetooth speakers or headphones.

missing bluetooth peripheral device1.jpg

HP Recommended

As I stated in my previous post, you should contact CSR's Tech Support/Customer Support for help.  They are the experts on their products and should be able to help you solve your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.