Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP S01-PF0315D
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There is no sound on my desktop computer.

Do I need to buy speakers?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

hi

yes, you have a tower type computer
if you do not have speakers connected, you will need to purchase
amplified speakers for computers

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

thank you for that.

once speakers are connected, will  I be able to speak to participants  in zoom & team meetings?

HP Recommended

Once again you need to be equipped!
With speakers you have sound
but you will certainly need a webcam with the microphone to make yourself heard!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I HAVE SOUND BUT VERY LOW. I HAVE TRIED TO INCREASE SOUND WITH CURRENT TOOLS BUT NOTHING WORKS

HP Recommended

Hello
are you the author of this thread?
if not, please open your own thread

Advice for asking the "Very Best Question" - HP Support Community - 83280

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.