Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-03-2012 08:49 PM
HP OMNI 120 AIO PC - Model: 120-1111la
I Just need to know how to reduce / increase the sceen brightness! Got to be so easy but I just cant find how, I have spent hours looking, apart from telling me how to do it can someone tell me how I should go about finding it, obviously I am not using the right "logic"!
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-04-2012 11:47 AM
Try going to:
Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options
At the very bottom of the window there should be a slider to adjust the screen brightness. Hope this helps!
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
05-19-2019 06:08 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!