Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-f1026na

So I can't hear through the right side of all my headphones anymore and can only hear out of the left, whenever I put in the aux halfway at just about the right angle it works but I can also hear the audio through the pc's audio system (as it's not properly plugged in). I have spoken to different support people and they have said that the audio port may need replacing. Do you think this is true, and if so do you know how much roughly it costs or what the cheapest way is to make it work again. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@XD_KenzieG,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

By far the least expensive option to fix your headphone + mic issues is a USB to 3.5mm jack audio / mic-supported adapter, such as this one (well, actually -specifically this one): Amazon.com: DUKABEL USB to 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter, USB to Aux Cable with TRRS 4-Pole Mic-Supported....

For regular headphones without mic, please take a look at this option: Amazon.com: MillSO USB to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter, Sapphire Blue TRRS USB to AUX Audio Jack Externa....

NonSequitur777_1-1656826959414.png

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.