Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

okay every one can some kind soul tell me how do i recover a cd that fell off into the back of my two in one desktop

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@INDIGOBLUE 

I've got no idea what is our machine, but please use the following similar situation

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/CD-fell-from-DVD-tray-inside-th...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

unbelievable you work for HP & yet you Don't know what your Your Machine is .A COMPUTER MAN that is what your machine is .you know that thing you hook all those keyboards &mouses & speakers are,,,

HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!   We are a group of Volunteers who help folks with their HP-related issues.

"Volunteers" = "We don't work for HP"...

HP makes thousands of computers, none of which I can picture "swallowing" a CD.  Banhien asked you a simple question which you could have answered easily.  He could then look up what your PC looks like, and try to offer a suggestion.

Instead, you throw attitude...  really bad choice!   😠   

Good luck.  Perhaps another kind Volunteer may come to your aid...?   I have no desire to help you.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Hey @INDIGOBLUE 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. I would like to remind you again to please be respectful to those who offer suggestions in this Community.  As a reminder the Rules of Participation state:

Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome as long as they are offered in a courteous way. Respect people's time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem, including product name and model number. People like helping those who ask good questions.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.