Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 22-b010 All-In-One aio
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need a new power supply/ac adapter for this all in one computer but im not sure exactly which to get. I dont want to get the wrong one and I do not have the original to compare. Help Please?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @Evb518, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

As you mentioned the power adapter has gone faulty on your PC and you need a replacement part number for the adapter.

Don't worry I'll to help you out.

I have checked the records and found a part number for the replacement adapter. Please find the details below.

849650-001    AC Adapter - Barbera, 65W89%Eff, 19.5V 3P/RC, LiteON

To order an adapter online try the steps recommended below.

1. Go to the HP Parts Store.

2. Enter your Product Number in the Search by model number field and click the search arrow button to begin the search.

NOTE:

If needed, remove the suffix from the Product Number (P/N) on the Service Tag and enter the Product Number in the model number field on the order form. For example, P/N DZ357U#ABA is entered as DZ357U.

3. When prompted with a list of models for the product, click the appropriate model number.

4. When prompted, select Batteries and Adapters in the Category search field and click the search arrow button to begin the search.

5. The name of the AC Adapter for your Notebook PC will be presented in a part list with the cost. Select the quantity and check the box in the last column.

6. Click Place order and enter the required shipping and payment data.

Or click Add to cart to add the part and continue shopping for other parts.

Refer this article to know more information about replacing the adapter.

Please mark my post as accepted solution if you feel I have answered your query.

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.