Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0001ax
Microsoft Windows 11

After switching on a button for disk visualisation or something like that my laptop asked for restart and after restarting this is happening.

Please help me guys.

IMG20220904205441.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Amanbhargava

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing issues with your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

• May I know from when are you facing this issue?
  • Did you make any hardware or software-related changes to it?

Update your chipset and all other drivers from the PC maker's Support Downloads web page for your exact model. While there check that you also have the latest chipset, BIOS, display, network, Bluetooth, USB, and all other drivers, compared to the ones presently installed in Device Manager reached by right-clicking the Start button.

If that doesn't work then also try AMD autodetect to compare the drivers it finds from its scan: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/P...

If further problems you can See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem started:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&...

System Restore is your first line of defense and can take you back to a point before a problem began. If it doesn't help then you can undo it. Read about it first in the tutorial above and then try restoring to just before this started. If System Restore is not enabled on C drive do that now so it's available in the future.

If the problem repeats or System Restore doesn't work then check which Windows Updates have been installed at Settings > Update & Security > Windows Updates > Update History, uninstall them there or System Restore again, then immediately check for and block the Updates with the Hide Updates tool.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.