Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
22-c0000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have an all in one that is a month old.  Recently, when turning the PC on, the black HP screen appears with the spinning circle, then the screen goes black with nothing.  Have left it sitting for hours to see if anything happens, but nothing.  What is wrong with it?  I'm not impressed after having it for such a short period of time.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello. do you have installed an update (or automatically update) before this problem?? 

If you turn off your computer when you have thin circle, and return on, 2 or 3 things, do you have access to a menu with advanced option?? If yes please go to "troubleshooting" for try to uninstall last updates, or restore your PC to a previous state. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

I’m unable to access any screens, there are no options on the screen. As far as I recall, there have been no updates recently. 

HP Recommended

You have turned off your computer when you have the rolling wheels and power on how many times successives? 

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Managed to reset it and it seems to have done the job. That’s the second tome we’ve had to do that since buying the pc.  Not impressed with the quality, always had HP products. 

HP Recommended

Hello, if you want you can reboot your PC taping F2 key for execute a long test of your hard drive or SSD. If any problem it was just Windows problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.