Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp All in One 15-5110
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Have 15-5110 All in One that has went into bios password lock. I have cleared the bios with the jumpers and now I have just black screen and I am receiving 5 sets of 5 beeps and then goes to flashes sets of five flases at a time to infinity. I have turned it off and disconnected all devices and it still the same thing 5 sets of 5 peeps then goes to flases sets of five flaees?? Help what is wrong and what can I do to resolve this problem? 

Help

IndyKen2018

Kenneth D Sloan
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Usually on most HP desktop PC's, 5 beeps over and over again, means there is a problem with the memory.

Remove and reseat the memory, and see if that resolves the issue.

If not, and the PC has more than one memory module, remove one, and test the other.

If it beeps, remove that one, and test the first one you removed.

If it only has one memory module, replace it with a known working one.

If it still beeps, most likely the motherboard needs to be replaced, because it is doubtful both, or all of the memory is bad.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.