Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP stream 14

I’m having a lot of trouble with my hp stream.

I just got it from a friend, it was working perfectly it’s just that he had forgot the password. Being tech savvy enough I knew how To do a hard reset, so I did one. about half way through the hard reset it said there was a problem with the reset and it told me to restart it and go back to the lock screen. I pressed that and it started to reset, after turning back on it showed the HP loading screen then it just went black. The screen pixels and the power light were still on but it was showing a black screen. I need help please, thanks in advance🙏

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Download the hp recovery tool and install it to repair ur pc completely

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.