Hi. I am getting the "Boot Device Not Found" error. I ran the Memory Test: Smart Check Passed but Short DST: Failed. I have only used this desktop twice since I bought it as my work laptop has was my Go-To. However, during this quarantine, I went to use my desktop as I am now furloughed and need it. Please help ASAP. Thank you in advance!
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
If the Hard drive failed, please contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.