Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All in one 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My wife and I bought these HP all in one 24-f0xx in July 2019, now my wife's All in one  won't Boot and has the  Boot device not found , Please install an operating system on your hard drive,  hard drive (3f0) error.  We tried the virtual agent and that did not work, because the solutions given did not look like what we were seeing on the bios setup. We had a Bios update  last week. The computer worked fine for a few days and today it just wont find the hard drive.  The PC is still under warranty what should I do?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Maybe the BIOS update has something to do with your problem.

Contact HP (Link) for warranty support or install a different drive. Then see if the BIOS detects this drive.

The current drive may have failed.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm having the same problem with my All-in-One. It's only about two yrs old. I'm beginning to think there's something abnormally wrong with HP.

HP Recommended

Hi, Pakss. Just wondering if you replaced your hard drive?

I'm having the same issue with my All-in-One.

HP Recommended

No I did not I brought it back to get repaired, it's been two weeks now and I'm still waiting to get a call from Staples, that they got it back from HP. I've bought a camera, two ink jet printers  from HP and those worked very well, but the computers I bought from them were always crap. And it takes months to get service. Could not get help nowhere from HP not on this community, not with there support assistant software. So I brought it back to Staples. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm not buying anything else from HP. I'm in electronics and HP has a very good reputation with their electronic equipment. Can't say the same with their computer. Good luck!

HP Recommended

I just got my unit working.  Using it right now .

Got a download link from this site from Grzwacz.

I downloaded Windows 10 to a usb stick using my old computer.

took about 30 minutes or so.

plugged the usb stick in my All-in-One and turned it on. 

It started up and loaded windows 10 and took about 30 minutes to get everything working again.

I'm Very happy so far.

Hope it stays working.

if you know someone who can come help you at home.if best buy can't fix your system  here's the link to the windows10 download site'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors-windows-10

This site has many tips on troubleshooting Windows startup problems. You have to scroll down to or click on the No Desktop Access link for tips on creating Windows 10 installation media.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.