Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Boot up issue new machine

Hp all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

New Hp all in one, won’t boot when powered up. Tried all steps will virtual assistant and still won’t boot up just stays on HP screen with dots frozen not circling.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,530 22,473 2,057 4,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Boot up issue new machine

@Lando1906 

You should not be having problems like this with a new PC!

You paid for free HP Tech Support as part of the warranty coverage, so you might as well make use of it.

Unfortunately, we are NOT HP Tech Support and we have no way to diagnose or repair your PC, so while this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about troubleshooting and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet to check out the problems.

If they are unable to fix your PC, then you need to explore what options you have to get it replaced under the warranty.

To contact HP Support  Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation