Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
22-DF0015 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Good Morning

The computer is only a couple of months old and has done this from the start.

For some reason it will stop responding, i.e. won't open anything, saved files or internet.

It won't restart or shut down, the only way to turn it off is to pull the plug out.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Andy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

You probably have a hardware issue if this PC never worked correctly. HP out of the box operating system images are stable. The wild card could be the PC is upgrading to a newer version of Windows which is causing system instability.

You should be in warranty.

Contact HP Support (Link) for warranty assistance. I see two products: 22-df0015ns or 22-df0015ur. I am guessing you have a 22-df0015ns.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.