Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
07-31-2020 01:11 PM - edited 07-31-2020 01:14 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Perform a hard reset (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating, the document might say notebook but it's the same for the desktop)
- Step 2: Restore BIOS default settings
- Step 3: Test the hard drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
- Step 4: Reseat the hard drive
- Step 5: Perform an HP System Recovery
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01443463 to complete the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community