Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hii! When I plug in my PC, the green light from the inside light up and doesn’t blink. Whenever I pressed the power button a little white light would blink right next to the button but it doesn’t do that anymore. And also when I plug in my keyboard and mouse they don’t work. On top of that, nothing shows up on the monitor and windows doesn’t boot. 

Also my product number is F3D80AA#ABA 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Please just provide a HP product number (Link) so forum members can look at your PC's specifications.

Very hard to troubleshoot this problem without knowing what PC you have.

Regards

HP Recommended

I have an HP AIO 24 running Win10. Via HP Support Assistant I downloaded an available BIOS upgrade yesterday (26-07-2029). Although a little scary the screen prompt at the end said it was successful. Restarted PC as directed & continued working. Ultimately I switched the computer off. Problem started when I then switched on. Power light came on but nothing else & silence. No initial BIOS start up. 

Being the weekend there was no HP Support. Ultimately  I  tried a Sky Box solution. I removed the PC mains lead & left it for about 10 mins. I plugged the mains lead back in & to my great surprise the PC loaded as normal. Why I do not know but may be worth a try for those whose PC's will not initially boot up.

HP Recommended

HP AIO 10014NA

Product No: 4FT17EA#ABU

HP Recommended

Hi BJG3,

You are back in business. 

Is your PC now working correctly?

Regards

HP Recommended

PC now working normally although I've no idea why disconnecting the power lead & after awhile re-inserting it caused the PC to start booting. 

BJG3

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.