Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NerdyGamer
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Computer won’t boot up

HP Recommended

Hii! When I plug in my PC, the green light from the inside light up and doesn’t blink. Whenever I pressed the power button a little white light would blink right next to the button but it doesn’t do that anymore. And also when I plug in my keyboard and mouse they don’t work. On top of that, nothing shows up on the monitor and windows doesn’t boot. 

Also my product number is F3D80AA#ABA 

5 REPLIES 5
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,744 6,728 634 1,516
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Please just provide a HP product number (Link) so forum members can look at your PC's specifications.

Very hard to troubleshoot this problem without knowing what PC you have.

Regards

0 Kudos
BJG3
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an HP AIO 24 running Win10. Via HP Support Assistant I downloaded an available BIOS upgrade yesterday (26-07-2029). Although a little scary the screen prompt at the end said it was successful. Restarted PC as directed & continued working. Ultimately I switched the computer off. Problem started when I then switched on. Power light came on but nothing else & silence. No initial BIOS start up. 

Being the weekend there was no HP Support. Ultimately  I  tried a Sky Box solution. I removed the PC mains lead & left it for about 10 mins. I plugged the mains lead back in & to my great surprise the PC loaded as normal. Why I do not know but may be worth a try for those whose PC's will not initially boot up.

0 Kudos
BJG3
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP AIO 10014NA

Product No: 4FT17EA#ABU

0 Kudos
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,744 6,728 634 1,516
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi BJG3,

You are back in business. 

Is your PC now working correctly?

Regards

0 Kudos
BJG3
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

PC now working normally although I've no idea why disconnecting the power lead & after awhile re-inserting it caused the PC to start booting. 

BJG3

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation