Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My desk top just shut off suddenly. Tries to restart with noises starting at first, but no screen. Then no noises and no screen.

when I try to turn it on the green light blinks once. 

I tried to hold it down for 5 seconds unplugged. 

seems like my PSU, what do U think 

model: 750-247c

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@T-Rex83

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's do a hard reset from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04718479

Also, let us know if there is any beep or LED or fan activity?

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, Sorry I did not see this earlier.

The computer went to a repairman. I did try a hard reset. By unplugging and joking power down for 10 seconds. Only activity when attempting to turn back in is one blink from the green light, no fan or noises.

HP Recommended

Ok sure. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.