Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Thank you so much Paul !  you suggestion give me thought " once again think "  so here is my side story

On 26-09-2020  i have called up a local p professional because i was facing the issue after two three hours work my PC suddenly off. i  doubt it heat sink issue . but it's not.

This Professional have clean install window 10 pro 2004  build 19041. 508 and driver pack solution. And he instruct me don't updates . but  after two three  days it not working smoothly .  but i  have updated and KB 4573911 installation failed after ew minutes watch dog error. i have tries many things to recover and once it recover but error 0xc000185, 0xc 000034 an Bcd errors i have attempt all solutions as per my knowledge but it's not work.

After 25 days again, 

i have again this time  done my self clean installation of window 10 pro 64 bit and no install third party drivers pack. it working fine before than. But yes during installation the boot configure error once came  so the installation stuck. first i have solved this on troubleshoot command prompt. Again i have  tried  and its successful. Today afternoon KB4537911 also installed an updated with no problem . now facing only drivers issues.

what you suggest after hear this story.

a

HP Recommended

At this point given the additional info you provided, I don't know.

What I don't understand is what driver is causing the issue.

Do you have any other devices connected to the PC other than a standard P/S2 keyboard, mouse, the monitor and a printer?

If you have something other than those devices connected, that could be what is causing the problem.

My PC had no driver issues after updating from 2004 to 20H2, and I just ran it for a few minutes, let Windows Update install whatever was needed (the usual Windows Defender update), and that was it.

So, if you have just clean installed W10 and did not use any 3rd party driver finding software, then I don't think clean installing W10 again will make any difference, and I am stumped as far as to why your PC has driver problems and mine doesn't--unless you have something hooked up to your PC that I don't.

HP Recommended

I understand !       

Good you have share very insightful  expriecne.  Happy ! to clear my doubts i will re-check or one again clean install.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Please let me know how things turn out.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.