due to a wrong bios setting the video output of my Elitedesk is disabled. To restore the bios factory setting using only the keyboard (assuming it works!) I need to have the complete step-by-step procedure, i.e.:
1) Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu;
2) press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings;
3) Press F10 to Save and Exit;
4) Use the arrow keys to select Yes - how to select Yes?? Shall I move the arrow key Up or Down or Left or Right and click??
5) then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes - how to select Yes?? Shall I move the arrow key Up or Down or Left or Right and click??
6) Follow the prompts to restart your computer - how to select Yes using the arrow keys??
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".