Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion all in one 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pressing the power button results in a blank screen and an audible beep sound.  Happens on an irregular basis. Have followed the suggestions in help of removing the power lead and holding the power button in for 15 seconds then powering up again.  It has worked (today), remember happens irregularly, but I am concerned about the diagnostic report from a system test, the "Fast CPU test", result is "Failed" , no entry in "action needed".  Ran additional tests, for CPU stress test "passed" for fast CPU stress test, again "failed".  The test log displays a 0 time factor for the test run. Is this an issue?  I am concerned the warranty runs out in 3 more days and I want to be assured these issues will be covered, regardless if a reoccurrence runs past the warranty time as it has first occurred now whilst under warranty. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

This forum has forum moderators and volunteers. HP Support does not monitor this forum.

I would contact HP Support (Link) ASAP so you can use the warranty.

Failing CPU test results when running HP Diagnostics would indicate a hardware problem.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.