Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-23-2021 11:15 AM
I accidentally dropped my phone on the arrows keys of my HP Pavilion i5 GTX 1650. Afterwards my screen turned green and black. In an attempt to fix this I shut it down and now on startup the screen turns gray.
05-26-2021 07:01 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
Please shut down the Laptop and upon restarting keep tapping on F10 to get to the BIOS
If the issue persists in BIOS, please contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community