Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
2LR83PA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My system is out of order and wanted setup win7 but hard disk is not recognozed even agter hd check 10% is going & rest failed so what can i do as wanted to setup win 7 ?

mgtarik.bd
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@mgtarikbd 

According to the product ID you posted, this is a Notebook -- but you posted this in the Desktop section.  So, is it a notebook or a desktop?

Also, that model notebook comes with Win10 preinstalled and if you force Win7 onto it, it will not work because HP does not have older Win7 drivers for the newer Win10 notebooks.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@mgtarikbd 

According to the product ID you posted, this is a Notebook -- but you posted this in the Desktop section.  So, is it a notebook or a desktop?

Also, that model notebook comes with Win10 preinstalled and if you force Win7 onto it, it will not work because HP does not have older Win7 drivers for the newer Win10 notebooks.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Yes it comes with pre installed win 10 but some how it crashed now without iso tools how can i repair my hd for operating sysyem load.

Thanks

Tarik

mgtarik.bd
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.