Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hi, I have this problem as well.

When we first got the machine, right out of the box it happened! We unplugged it for atime, plugved it in and it worked. Now, we have the same ussue but nothing works.

I have tried the above steps but the power light does not even flicker!

There is a white light above the power cord so I know there is power to the PC.

Any ideas, please? Getting desperate here...
HP Recommended

@Zabadak

Thank you for responding,

That said, let's get straight to it:

Taking into account the steps you've done so far, I recommend you check with an alternate power cord & another wall outlet, if none of that works I suggest you check the below steps:

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it 

(The reason we are utilizing the private message now, is because the instructions are critical).

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

I am trying to fix my husband HP all in one computer. The monitor will not turn on. He used it fine in the morning and now it will not turn on,  I did get it to go once in the afternoon he used then it went blank again. I have tried everthing. I hear the fan go on and the cd compactment will open but no lights come on. I believe the running noise I hear is the fan?

Any advise is appreciated.

MC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.