Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
All-in-One R114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion AIO R114 will not power on. Power indicator LED on back cover is not illuminated.

Accomplished all the HP Virtual Help troubleshooting steps without success. Have also read through the HP Community pages, though have not seen a post with the same problem - power indicator LED is not illuminated. Have also tried two different HP AC Adaptors (similar power output) and wall outlets without success.

More specifics:  system is 18 months old and used  3x month for email access and photo storage. No physical damage to the system has occurred. The system was last used a week ago without incident. The system was plugged into a surge protector. The HP printer, also powered through the surge protector, is still operable.

Thank you for any help as this problem seems very strange given the age and use of the system.

Again, appreciate your help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

HP representatives,

While possible, it is unlikely none of you have read my post. Disappointed then you’ve not responded with at least some recommendation.

The uncertainty as to how this system could just stop working makes it difficult to purchase another HP product.

HP Recommended

@Augmon, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I appreciate your efforts ion trying to resolve the issue, but this looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.