Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Stream 11 Pro G4 EE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to get into my BIOS settings but it is locked by an admin password I never even set please help?

BIOS version: F.02

Model: HP Stream 11 Pro

disabled code: i 87755836

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@YoPC

When asked for the password just hit enter 3 times.

Post any code you receive.

REO

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@YoPC

When asked for the password just hit enter 3 times.

Post any code you receive.

REO

HP Recommended

i got the disabled of course along with this code you said to post 

i87755836

HP Recommended

@YoPC

Reboot and enter   10548679

REO

HP Recommended

hi i have a hp stream 11, i get the bios password which was never set. like everyone else, i have been given a system disabled code - 59103527

someone please help. thank you

HP Recommended

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.