2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Z820 Not turning on

HP Z820 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey,

I have bought 2 Z820 a couple years ago, but since a couple months if you turn down the computer come back the next day and try to boot the system. The HP just doesn't boot. The power button LED turn on if you press the button but the pc doesn't boot. If I do this for around 10 min. Pressing the power button holding it for 3 sec and releasing it, it will eventually  turn on with this method but it is very annoying and time comsuming.

The Driver/firmware didn't change. I did remove the BIOS battery to see if this works (doesn't).

The only thing that is updating is the Avid version en Windows Version which update automatically.

Hope somebody can help me, for more information please ask.

Kind Regards,

Bas

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Z820 Not turning on

I Have replaced the power supply this didn't help so I started using the old one again.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation