Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z820
Linux

Dear HP Support Team.

First of all, wish you a nice new year start. I wish you blessings and good health with happiness.

I have built HP Z820. Its details are

power supply 1100W

Ram 64GB

CPU = 2X

GPU = RTX 2080TI

HDD 1TB

SSD 512 GB

System was working smoothly. Now it is problematic and at restart only laud fan noise, and no beep, no display, no bios or anything. I need your help. I  have fear about mainboard.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It could be a cooling issue, but if it wont even post it might be a problem with one of the chips on the motherboard

if its still in warranty you could return it as motherboard repairs could cost a lot of money

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.