Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-07-2021 10:55 PM
Hardisk Drive Not Detected in Windows 10 Installation . I tried different solutions like installing f6flpy-x64 driver etc. But still have problem. Please give a right solution
09-08-2021 11:54 AM
@aflah_m -- please give a right solution.
- Shutdown your computer.
- Disconnect the power-cord.
- Remove the side panel, to expose the motherboard and the disk-drive.
- Check that two cables (data and power) are connected to the disk-drive.
- Check that the other end of the "data" cable is securely connected to the motherboard.
- Touch the disk-drive. If it was working, it will still be somewhat warm. If it is cool or cold, it has not recently been spinning -- it could be "dead".
- Replace the side-panel.
- Reconnect the power-cord.
- Power-on your computer, and immediately press a key to enter BIOS SETUP mode.
- Is the disk-drive detected by the BIOS? If not, the disk-drive is dead, and the SOLUTION is to replace the disk-drive.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community