Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G2 Base Model Microtower PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
hello my pc keep 1 beep when im installed new ram  i think i broke it? the ram is used

The Ram vgen 10600 2gb ddr3

Ram im use now is Hyperx 4gb ddr3 12800
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

incompatible

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-prodesk-400-g2-microtower-pc/6893846/document/c04443846#AbT4

Maintenance and Service Guide HP ProDesk 400 G2 Microtower HP ProDesk 480 G2 Microtower HP ProDesk 4...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

and i want ask something can i change the graphics card to gtx 750

HP Recommended

it is necessary to check, if the power supply is sufficient for the chosen card
the dimensions of the graphics card, too big, may not fit, and ventilation problem
Is the bios, is UEFY..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I'm already put new case and i think it still pre build psu

HP Recommended

Sorry, I can't understand what you are trying to say?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.