Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,661
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

>>     "Because it  was a time needs to be set prompt"

> What does that mean?

Missing punctuation has obscured the meaning of the sentence.  Instead, try parsing:

Because there was a  prompting message:  [date and] time need to be set

Does that help?  :generic:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 6 1 0
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I find it amazing you run around  trolling Forums to tell people how to correct puntuation.

ANYWAY for anyone who runs across this issue and finds HP hugely lacking (sort of like their IDT drivers to allow me to use my sound card again) it was suprising easy.  And  I do think some one had said it but it was so plain sounding i may have over looked it. 

I plugged a keyboard  into the back lower set if that mattered turned the machine off unplugged it drained it by turning it on , green light off. Plugged it in held  the escape and F10 down solid and turned it on. It  appeared to me there is a fraction of a second when you can get in before the bios shuts you and the  USB down. i held there for about 5 secs  and let off and BAM was back in the bios turning  the USB back on. To easy almost like the  USB wasnt off but if you wait till you turn it on to push the  keyboard, to late. I hope this helps another idiot like me who forgets you need usb to use  your base system

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation